Laundry Hints and Tips
- Never iron a soiled item of clothing.
- Try not to let perfume and hairspray come into contact with your clothes.
- Perspiration stains, if left, can permanently discolour and weaken fabric.
- Never rub a stain out of silk - just blot it.
- Home remedies can damage your clothes.
- Don't hang white fabrics in the sun as this can cause them to turn yellow.
- Store your clothes in a dry and well-ventilated area.
- Never store clothes in their plastic covers and, above all...
- Read washing and dry-cleaning labels carefully.
For professional advice on clothing care please come and talk to us.
Care Guide Symbols